If you need to report child abuse and neglect, please call
CAPA is an organization that brings awareness and works towards prevention of child abuse and neglect. Please contact MDHHS Abuse and Neglect State of Michigan to report abuse and neglect.
Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness
The Positive Parenting Program (Triple P) gives parents new ideas and a chance to meet other parents. This program is for parents and caregivers of children 0 to 12 years old. It will cover parenting concerns such as obedience, bedtime routines and shopping frustrations. It also helps parents manage behavior and prevent problems from occurring in the first place.
Triple P helps you:
• Raise happy, confident kids
• Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
• Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
• Encourage behavior you like
• Take care of yourself as a parent
• Feel confident you’re doing the right thing